ICT & "out-pro" were relatively peaceful today except that we got f by our Platoon Sergeant.
Somehow, I felt that this was the worst move he made throughout the ICT. Just for a little mistake we made (wearing PT kit for row call), we were yelled and treated like NSFs(geigao with us) by him. But obviously as NSmen, this was the most illogical move he made. He miscalculated that a) all of us still have 9+ yrs of ICT to go through TOGETHER, hence risking himself to incur our wrath for the next 9 ICTs. b) we will NOT follow this PS in times of war, for being so not understanding and blur cock. c) even straining our relationship in civilian world. I bet i will not even bother to say hi to him when I see him outside.
All of us are grown ups and we just want to have a good ICT: good time catching up, training hard together. Why spoil all these peaceful & enjoyable moments by doing something so illogical and irreversible? Its not as if we cant work properly or dont know sense of urgency. We would obviously practice them in times of trouble, but not during a stupid row call la. Hence I urge all my fellow specialist/officer friends to be understanding and dun anyhow f your men. No matter how many stripes/chocolate/crabs you have, our umbrellas + stripes are enough to outstripe you guys 100:1.
Gonna officially close this tread of ICT. I hope all my reservist friends have a good ICT (if any)!
"Once broken, considered sold." You're pawned, 3SG(NS) David Lim.
Friday, June 13, 2008
ICT V
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment