Just had a 15km run earlier on. Basically, I can summarise into the following general equations.
15km + o training = Hell --- (1)
Upon further manipulations, you will get:
15km + (-maximum slack) = (-Enjoyment)
15km + enjoyment = maximum slack ---(result)
Idea is, to enjoy the run, you should slack for all your trainings and should not train at all. Like for me and JC, got train and never train dint really make a large difference. Last year got train timing was 1hr30min. This year never train but timing only fall 13mins to 1hr43min. So whats the point of training? =p
If u read till here, u can forget whatever crap I said earlier on la. Was just trying to be crappy. I pulled both my calf muscles towards the end of the run as a result of inadequate training. So the morale of the story is, 15km is not good enough to gauge a runner. Inadequate trainings are especially evident in large scale events like half marathon and above, so to all my runner friends; please train hard before you run these events. Condition yourself well enough as well.
My running number: 2880. I gona buy 4D for this week, hope will open. XD
Front of the 15km finisher medal. Honestly, I hope they can give a nice saucony tee shirt instead of this lame thing lor. I had alot of medals lying around my house liao. =S
Back of the medal.
P.S: Tmr got ICT and IPPT. I seriously think I gona fail my IPPT sia. Whole body ache like siao. And I'm depressing liao. Sibei sian. =(
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Saucony 100Plus PAssion Run 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so fun.. miss life back home.
jiayou jiayou! bie qi nei!
Post a Comment