Its been awhile since this dick ran away from prison. So the aftermath is.. Where can he be hiding?
A) Some other mud's house - Geylang Serai area. Not that I'm against them, but they are usually very united. And Mas Selamat is unlikely to operate terrorism tasks in SG alone. He must have some underlings with him in SG. Hence, this is my best guess.
b) Some red light district - Geylang area. Assuming (oops) that my most logical guess is correct, the next best guess is this place - plagued of hooker. Why? Both same area lor. After 1 yr plus of imprisonment, I feel that he sure takboleh tahan. Must go there and ahem. You know la..
c) Drain / Forest - Given the size of Singapore, its not easy to hide in these areas. Also, given his appointment as the chief terrorist in SG, he won't stood so low to hide in these places. Hence, I still stick to my best guesses of a) and b)
Last heard some army boys (NSFs) still going to drains/forests/nature reserves to do guard duty and patrol there. Poor souls. Why? The higher ups wear green cannot think. Hence, the bottom ones are the one who suffer. Sob.
d) My house - I advice you not to. You're putting yourself liable under Internal Security Act (ISA) and will easy be awarded >3yrs straight detention without trial. Good Luck Have Fun (GLHF)
e) I don't know- try to think more la.
So all my dear readers, please kindly support my poll on the right hand side of the blog yeah? Multiple answers are enabled as well. Also feel free to leave any comments about how you feel where he could be! Many thanks! ^_^
Friday, June 13, 2008
Mas Selamat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment