Was "tekan-ed" by brother's FIL yesterday by drinking all sorts of alcohol. From Henessy XO to Cognac to normal red wine. I was infact guranteed a good night sleep for that night. Was talking to zhuan yesterday but my head spinned so badly that I have to say goodnight to all prematurely.
Den I had this super weird dream that I remembered 100% of it.
I dreamt myself as a malay boy( dun ask me why malay, I dunno and I dun wish to be 1 of em ) studying in Holy Innocent Secondary School. Then somehow I ended in their games room - full of arcade machines and PCs for dota?! Omg, I seriously wish MSHS had such a game room as well, perharps in my dreams only.
The machines are all constructed in such a way that once you hit the start button, you can play already. So I saw all the popular KOF machines taken up, so I jus played an older version of KOF and somehow, I chose Ralf as my character.
Just when Im about to fight, one of the teacher in charge of that game room, who happened to be my maths teacher, halt me from playing and demanded for my pink card. So I showed her the "wtf" face for a) interferring and b) not knowing whats the "pink card". Den she turned violent by pulling me to her office there and made me do detention in one of the isolated corner.
So 15min in my detention, I found a few books around the corner and start flipping them when my maths teacher came and kajiao again by dismissing me and demanding me to get my parent write an APOLOGY letter.
Somehow the dream discontinued and I ended up in this class 7/2 having maths lesson and at the end of the class, the maths teacher held me and demanded for the apology letter. When I show her the ??? face, she was so frustrated that she whacked my hand.
So my natural instinct was to complain to principal for school violence. ( I wonder why would I have such immediate thoughts, but may attribute them to working in a sec sch before =/ )
Could this dream be the aftermath of XO + Cognac + Red wine + ..... ?
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Bizzare dreams II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment