Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day of coincidence

Ok today's hell lot very heng/suay.

Met the Jap class weirdo. I really dread seeing her, especially she will tell you weird stuff like her secondary school life, how she study.. Gosh, she's 1 hell of person I would NOT want to see man.

And laggi suay, I met her after few years. Havent really talked to her properly for few years already. Still look the same, though I think put on abit of weight. Must be the bf feed her till white white fat fat uh? (PLS DONT FLAME ME ON MY CHATBOX ) No matter how hard I try to hide, still cant hide from her radar. =p

And met Julia and hell lot of econs ppl in the Movie lecture. OMG. All of them takes the same mod as me!

Lastly, met Chen Bao Guang a.k.a CBG on the way back home at night. Havent met him since sec school but our level of frequency still there - whenever we talk about jun ting. And he was in total disbelief when I mentioned JT's attached. Those kind of jaw drop expression. Super comical.

What a day.

No comments: