Yeah, school gonna reopen later and boys and girls: please remember to sharpen your pencils, bring your erasers and pack your bags for school tmr yeah?
Sch never really meant anything to me, seriously. Just trying to do my best and let god do the rest yeah? For those who dint do very well so far: just do your best and give your best shot. God will do the rest for you. Results are pretty meaningless in this sense, knowing that you did your best. For those that done well: keep it up. =)
And for my new wishes, I hope I can get my f***ing ass worked up for equities market by first, seeing the god damn broker to fix my online account; and yeah. start to *hopefully* earn some pocket money by picking the right stocks.
Secondly, I hope health for everyone! No more motorbike accidents please... No more deaths... I really dread receiving an sms in the mid of my Japan vacation telling me my good friend met a "small accident that requires an op." Please, let this year be a nice peaceful and smooth sailing one yeah?
Thirdly, I would like to wish my oversea friends all the best. To Zhuan in tw, to Bx and JY in Aus, and to those that are going to HK and SH: Lu and YY. Look out for yourself yea? Safety comes 1st, rmb. Nothing beats coming back in one piece.
Lastly, I wish everyone have a delightful and meaningful year ahead! May all your wishes come true! =)
Sunday, January 4, 2009
New year, new wishes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment