Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hidden and Stealth

I think managed to stay under the radar quite decently.

I saw someone in black dress today, but managed to steer clear from her radar. Though we sat 3 rows apart, I still managed to stealth pass her. No offense though.

Also saw my FAC girls, but just breeze past them. Trying damn hard not to have any eye contact with them unless really bo bian.

I will also try to remain stealth among my circle. Enough of shelling from them. I think need to stay hidden for some while to shake of the heat.

And signed up for a newly renovated gym near my house. And 1 month cost $37?! I still remembered when I last visit the gym 4yrs ago, its only like $87 a year?! Damn, outsourcing and inflation really makes everything damn expensive.

Which means I must visit the gym 19 times a month to bring my average cost down to $2? OMG, 19 times is hell lot of time. Means on average 5 time a week? Damn! I think I will DEFINITELY get fitter this week. =S

No comments: