Have been very tempted to drink recently.. Even during school days! I think im losing my drinking discipline. =x
I think it all attributes to a) lonesome, b) depletion of wealth and c) accumulated school work.
a) is pretty straightforward. Dun think need to go into depth.
b) am sitting of a hefty pile of paper loss. Gosh. My heart always plunge with my asset prices.
c) cant really be bothered with school work, which results in snow balling. I think this point is the most managable part. I think 208 and 305 are both contributing to part c). Havent been really putting alot of effort in them.
Help!
P.S: I know someone is facing a huge r/s problem one. Just to show support! "No matter what happens, you have us to count upon!"
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Alcohol Therapy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment