Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crap

Crap. I failed my IPPT again. And as usual, its my archilles's heel, my broad jump. Passed every single thing but this. I somehow already resign to fate that I cant jump, dont want to injure my knee for over jumping. I went to army 2 months earlier before my peers becoz of this. And I will face RT for the next decade of my life becoz of this. Sigh.

I can feel the "heat" seriously. Havent been able to sleep well these days. Anyway, to all my peers taking public finance, my advice is : you never walk alone.

P.S: Becoming a part time Liverpool fan. =p

1 comment:

NyB said...

welcome to the most friendly club in the world -- Liverpool FC.

As for ippt, if u need help i can offer a bit. if a not-so-tall guy like me can jump, i don't see why a hunky jeff can't~