NEL mrt service finally broke down today.
Its the first time I saw so many dejected commuters. First time there's a refund from SMRT. To be blatant honest, which Singaporean would expect their "world class" transport to break down? Thus, after 6 yrs of loyal service, the mighty titan finally faltered due to some technical errors.
But I'm just pissed that I have to make alot of last minute reschedules. When I called my Japanese school to request for yet another change, the receptionist sounded pissed. Its the same miss that entertained me and helped me changed to today's class. When I told her I couldn't come to Ikoma due to major MRT fault, she sounded in disbelief. Lets hope she reads the paper tmr.
I also gona make changes to my Benedict, schedule him for today.
Endless last minute changes. But well, its this kind of last min changes that makes life interesting, isnt it? =D
Friday, March 20, 2009
Wretched
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment