Monday, March 23, 2009

First blood

Was afraid that the market will react adversely to the Treasury Secretary, Mr Timothy Geithner's speech of how is he planning to clear the US toxic assets. I sold my Capitaland into strength, earning my first $100 via trading. My returns was jus a mere 5 %, but I'm still happy that my money worked for me this time round and for the first time.

I still remembered the Dow's plunged 300 points the last time Mr Geithner gave a speech about clearing this toxic assets, he did not do it very well and the market perceived it badly. But it seems the market is reacting very positively to his latest plans. Also, the US central bank chief, Mr Ben Bernake also mentioned about further quantitative easing, worth up to 300b if Im not wrong. The holy combi of the CB and treasury chiefs' reassurances really shed some light in the market.

It seems tomorrow will be a good day for trading. But I still believe the economy haven't shed enough blood yet. More has yet to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can u tell me the essenses of investment without shedding blood? since u're the most pro guy i've ever known~

Anonymous said...

u gonna kill yourself first to shed blood, my young one.