Sunday, May 24, 2009

15km

Had a 15km run earlier this morning. Timing was 1hr35min, not too bad I think. But my PB was 5mins faster clocked during my army days. I guess age had finally caught up with old Jeff. Was squeezing myself to run faster and faster during the last few km. =x

I kinda feel like the odd one out there, with 1 couple and the other potential couple to be there. So might as well run faster overtake them. You know, when couple running together, they can slow your pace down significantly. Plus abit bright.

Had insane touch rugby later in the morning! Gosh, really drained after the run. Playing touch is like testing myself to the the max. I never felt that kind of fatigue that I had in JC rugby, when intervals of sprintings and the hot sun make me dizzy and abit like vomitting. But none the less, I scored tries this morning and I'm happy about it!

1 more week to a full marathon. I need to condition myself! No more late night sleeps and some gym work please! Cant promise on beer though. =p

No comments: