Time flies.
It seemed really like yesterday when we used to play the game Hamburger in our old bed room. I would pile all sorts of pillows etc on him and would mimic the wrestlers at that time, just jump onto him. I think I was in kindergarden when we played this game.
I still remembered the endless nights of playing sega: bare knuckles 1 & 2, golden axe, captain commando etc. I still remember it cost like $5 per day to rent the entire saga set from the gameshop and we would spend the entire day playing these games.
I could vaguely our relation strained during my pri / sec sch days. I guess its due to my/our rebellious period. We used to quarrel and blackfaced each other for weeks. But none the less, he still helped me in my maths and physics. I remembered my physics was really like fuck, but it was him that tried to explain those fucking concepts to me, even though i still dint understand. =x
It was his departure to oversea studying that made me realised that its really nice to have a brother around. The house really seemed very empty for those 4 yrs. I would come home, always alone, not having anyone to talk to.
I also remembered he was pretty worried to see me so depressed when I just broke up and we used to drink together. And ironcally, it was him that taught me drinking!
Well, congrats for his promotion to being a father! I felt really happy for him - knowing that he grew up well and finally set up his own happy family. I sincerely wish him happiness forever and health to his wife and daughter!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Johnny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so srey, you're a uncle already? (: congrats!
-lucia
CONGRATS!!
tks all! i still din haf chance to see the baby and my dage dasao though!
kono post wa, ato konya ni anata no ani ni yondekureru =)
kitto amai kimochi o suru yo!
bikurishita?! zehi ani misette kudasai! kono blog kitte kurete arigatou! =)
Post a Comment