Sunday, May 10, 2009

Out of...

Recently I received a wide variety of comments of my hair. I choose to reserve my own comments for it and let time tell whether is it a wise choice.

I've downloaded the entire world's lonely planet! Gosh.. From A -Z, the whole damn file is 3gb la! So if anyone of you needs to know more of a country, please ask from me yeah? So I've been reading the Cambodia and Vietnam ones.. and getting pretty excited of my coming trip!

Hopes everyone is okay with this 1st timer planner here! =)

5 comments:

NyB said...

u rock sexy!

Anonymous said...

whee! exciting (: u can try wikitravel.org too. they have concise info/things to do/to eat/to see for travellers.

haha roger is like your (open)secret admirer
-lu

NyB said...

lucia rocks too!

echi said...

Who's going with u on e trip? :)

jeff said...

kelvin tang, william, yeong boon, geri and her friend. =)