Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hmmm

I should resist my urge to blog about ICT VII.

I can only say that its an overall wonderful experience to work along side with my good pals again. Putting aside past differences, forging greater friendship ahead. And I'm so tempted to fall out from tmr's MOPP4 4km route march. Those that doesn't know what is MOPP4 can refer to my previous entry to have a better understanding what the hell is that.

I seriously can't wait to leave SG for more eye opening trips and get away from the monotonous stressful life here! Am seriously looking forward for the SEA trip ( assuming and hopefully its coming up =p ) I wana go Laos, Myammar and Hanoi this time round! I want to dedicate jus few months of my life travelling la, seriously.

I hope to be a much better man. Much more much more to learn. =)

No comments: