Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ICT I

Actually the 1st day of ICT was not as bad as I thought.

Good news I: Because the barrack does not have sufficient beds, it means that this high key 2wks ICT will be a STAY OUT one!

Good news II: I cleared my IPPT! I hardly pass my broadjump since my NS time but it seems today luck is on my side. Managed to clear I also happy la! Can put aside IPPT to focus on other things already!

Bad news: Its not after I came home then I realised that some idiot proposed a new stupid tax law. Damn! Its causing adverse effect on my C-land la! "Straits Times newspaper reports today Singapore government may make changes to property-gains tax, which may mean gains are taxed if more than 1 property is sold in 4-year period, newspaper cites finance ministry spokesman."

Which means this law deters speculating and investing of properties for capital gains, which directly hit the share prices of all property stocks la. I seriously dun understand why do they have to announce this tax law in amist of such recession. Yes, I agree we do not have a proper framework for such property taxes but issit so necessary to propose for such changes at this very critical moment? Sian.

Still got more posts coming up!

No comments: