
My previous entry on my portfolio : http://densha-otoko86.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-portfolio.html
Couple of my "paper wealth" was wiped out by the recent property tax law => Look at the Capitaland stock. The amount of wealth eliminated can sponser me one more Camboviet Trip!
So basically I'm still on the greens and I'm still very happy with my portfolio so far, especially with my CDL HT. For those that doesnt know what's this, its a hospitality stock that distributes income (i.e $$ from hotel occupancy) back to me. I'm seriously banging on the YOG, AYG, F1 and the coming gaming industry to boost this stock further.

Upcoming schedule for next week. Laggi siong, especially tuesday when we gona go to range. Will update abit more when the week comes by!
Have a happy weekend! =)
Couple of my "paper wealth" was wiped out by the recent property tax law => Look at the Capitaland stock. The amount of wealth eliminated can sponser me one more Camboviet Trip!
So basically I'm still on the greens and I'm still very happy with my portfolio so far, especially with my CDL HT. For those that doesnt know what's this, its a hospitality stock that distributes income (i.e $$ from hotel occupancy) back to me. I'm seriously banging on the YOG, AYG, F1 and the coming gaming industry to boost this stock further.

Upcoming schedule for next week. Laggi siong, especially tuesday when we gona go to range. Will update abit more when the week comes by!
Have a happy weekend! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment