If there's a realistic comparison to menses pain, I believe NS is a very practical comparison.
I used to have this very warp thinking. I used to compare a woman's lifecycle of menses vs the NS life of a man.
Assuming the big auntie lasts 5days in total a month, it will be 60days a month. 60days x 40yrs ( till menopause ) = 2400days.
Now lets compare the boys' big auntie. 2yrs of NS : 365days x 2yrs = 730days. After that, we have to serve 3yrs of 14days and 7yrs of 7days minimum ( 3x14 + 7x7 = 91days). 730 + 91 = 821days.
Okay la, we're 2/3 better of than the girls. I should stop whining about reservist. And forgive me for my nonsensical post. 14 more days to go, jiayou!!!!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Pre ICT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
dun 4get to add in the pain during pregnancy and post pregnancy/delivery eh? =)
Post a Comment