Friday, August 14, 2009

Class Gathering

Had a JC class gathering just now. Its been like N years since we've met. And our ex Psychics tutor was the secret guest of the session!

The entire session was damn funny with K tang and Giappy. I'm so glad we still retained our class humor with us! Anyway Jerome mentioned about BW and what he did in the Winny the Poo costume that made me think alot.

I think I'm quite tired and I seriously think I don't have patience. Which eventually explains I will remain single until I can change, which is super unlikely to happen. I guess it boils down to the characteristics of a person and I have serious doubts of being a nice person, not mentioning a responsible lover.

Time flies and I'm glad everyone's doing fine! Wish you folks health and earn loads of $$!

P.S: If I can change to be a better person, its more likely to see a black swan. =)

No comments: