Just watched 9/10 of the this movie entirely by myself. That slut had to leave because his family got some urgent stuff. Taking account that this is his first sudden absence from movies since he had been watching with me since P3, I've decided to be benevolent and forgive him. Seriously wished everything's alrite in his side.
Too lazy to d/l the movie picture and show. But if you're a big fan of American gangster and gunfights, this is an excellent movie for you all. I personally like Johnny Depp's acting alot. In contrast from his usual Captain Jack Sparrow, he plays this notorious robber who was very charismatic and confident. I think I should stop here and let you peeps decide whether issit worthwhile watching!
Watching alone is kind of new experience, but I foresee myself watching alone very now and often!
Can you keep a secret? - Utada Hikaru
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Public Enemy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment