BOC should really fucking close shop la.
Simple bankdraft also cannot clear, wtf la. So the receptionist called me and expects me to go to the head office at Lujiazui again tmr. Its freaking 1.5hrs journey there man. Really shag. SOBs are really hopeless.
Totally ruined my day la. Tmr go down just to countersign 1 fucking document, with a 50% chance of rejecting my bankdraft ( and I will have to forfeit the adminstration fee I paid for such rubbish ). I will seriously flame BOC or DBS if the fucking draft doesn't clear, I promise.
I will make sure I call the headoffice in DBS and flame them. Fucking waste money.
P.S I start to realise that friction exists. Especially 2 very different person. Its definitely a very good chance for me to start training to be a better person.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Pissed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
of course im different frm u
im sure u dun wna be so niang n i dun wna be so man
lols Xx
Post a Comment