Sunday, August 9, 2009

Retirement

I was telling Lu that running had been my pride, my ego and my reminder of youth.

It seems that I have might have to give up running altogether, or at least for now. I really cant take the pain when I'm sitting down and doing up this entry. I also cannot take the pain when the aircon blow directly onto my knees. Neither can I stand straight, for fully stretching my legs will add alot of stress onto my knees.

Sounds totally wimpish, but I'm urging all of you here to take care of your knees! First, dun over run and secondly, always WATCH where your sole lands! I seriously feel my running posture stressed my knees alot which in turn caused all these agonies. Third, for those active runners, start loading glucosamine!

AHM might be my final run for this year, I think. Please don't tempt me anymore yeah?

No comments: