Sunday, August 23, 2009

Never say goodbye

I hate farewells and goodbyes.

I prefer to slowly fade into the background.

I apologize for hiding/lying/sidestepping many recent topics regarding myself.

I was really glad that I met up with Lu for a farewell run @ ECP and my close friends for a farewell card game. The more I look at them, the more I will miss them.

I sincerely wish all of you all the best in your studies, work, internship, wealth, health etc etc. You all still can contact me via msn/email/facebook yea? Stay in touch and see you all next year folks! =)

Bye Singapore!

Hello Shanghai!

P.S: Please refrain from asking too many qns, for they will be answered, eventually. Also please don't say goodbye, for we will meet again, eventually. Time will tell man! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg srey seriously, YOU!!!! omgomo FREAKKY! but anyhow take care over there and take more pics!