Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cambodia I

Since everyone writes/emails to express their best wishes, I shall blog it. So.. only those that visits my blog will get a 5c comment from me. Muahaha.

Basically, I would like to say what I have learnt from you people. I have really learnt alot from u peeps and will bring these valuable lessons learnt back to SG!

Thomas: Thanks for teaching me so much. Learnt alot of principles of life from you. You made me realise money is not everything. ( But w/o money, you're nothing! =p)

Xiao Qiang: Excellent leader. Could feel your sincerity in each words of yours. You shown me another side of sincerity.

Mun Pun: Your chance to display of leadership and you did it well! Congrats! Would have been better minus the lame jokes and duck pillow and bolster of yours. =P

Jeremy Tan: Such a small world. My fellow ex-SJAB from MSHS. I learnt optimism from you sia. You're always full of laughters and brought fun and joy to us despite tiredness. Thanks!

Yang Hui: I learnt simplicity from you. I didnt know life can be so simple.

B3anie: I dint know we shared so many common interests/thoughts. You should know what Im referring to la. Welcome to being 1 of the 8 immortals in the absence of BX!

Lucia: Thanks for the countless advices for me to stop smoking. But trust me, Im just a casual smoker. Not addicted to it seriously! U'r a strong girl and I believe u will definite grow stronger in the future. =)

Geri: U've been strong and managed to pull through despite the absence of your BF.(which BF? hee =X) Once again, I learnt strength and faith from you.

Mabel: Have also seen many different sides of u I dun get to see in school. You're full of crap la. lol. But its these craps that brought laughter and joy to the group. Really appreciate them alot.

Charmain: Din get to interact with you well enough. Not wise to comment so much, but hope you gain much knowledge and wisdom after this trip.

Shiqi + Li Jing: Both of you come in pair la. Not nice to comment individually. Thanks for covering my FA duties despite me being a slack FA in charge. Also learnt from you girls that youth is invaluable. So u gals must treasure youth and make the best of it wor! (I sound damn uncle, but thats how i feel la!)

Those that cannot make it for the trip: There's always a second chance to do so. Please do not dishearten and stay strong!

P.S: the photos will come much later. I Haben even finish posting my Japan photos. Bleahx.

No comments: