To be honest, our OCIP group is one of the most suay one. JC fell out because of accident, so Bern gonna take care of him. => -2 liao. Then shimin kena chicken pox + wanqi suspected chicken pox => -4 liao. Out of the original 16 people, 4 were no longer with us for the trip.
And to be blatant honest, I really sian because JC's not going. If he never jio me, I would have NEVER join any volunteer trips, seriously. But since Im given this chance to go, I will do the part of those, especially JC, who are deprived from their chance of going. No matter how sian I am, I will try not to let those left behind in the team down.
Am really drained. Morning go to zoo take care off wild animals. Evening gona juggle with dances, meetings etc. Musn't fall sick at this crucial time sia. Anyway, our flight is this Sunday 3am. Welcome any people to send us. ^_^
P.S: 皆さんさん、頑張ろう!もうすごしだ!(Everyone jiayou! Abit more left!)
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
OCIP Cambodia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment