Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Quick Review

Just a quick review of whats happening to me recently.
Just came back from Cambodia, am slowly recuperating now. Also resumed work at BGSS, think will end at 1st August. Dont think will be going back anymore. So would like to take this opportunity to thank CL for giving me opportunities to learn. Have seriously learnt alot from him for these past two years; how to treat your subordinates well, how to handle superiors etc. Yeap.. Many thanks! Probably heading to a bank to do intern next year ba.
Have also decided to give JLPT a miss. Am quite sick of paper chasing life. I want to do something I like. I want to run my marathon! So (Standard Chartered Marathon) SCM 08, here I come! I want to complete within 4hrs this year!
Also started training for (Army Half Marathon) AHM training. Hope I wouldnt slacken off and run often to clock my mileage. My target for this year would be under 2hrs! =p
Am rediscovering my passion for running. Please jio me for any runs above 15km (only).
Lastly, am working on my agency with kenny. Damn shack can? So many problems that I never foresee. But I gona overcome all this and get this darn thing working! Am counting on all my friends thats helping me liao ! =)
So lastly, please show support by visiting our website and give feedbacks/circulate/spread by mouth/sign up as tutor/sign up as student! => www.aceeconomics.net

No comments: