I surprised myself for such an entry.
I'm addicted to bridge; thanks to the numerous bridging sessions in Cambodia. Could still vividly remember our post meal entertainments would definitely be bridging. Me, Beanie, and another 2 (Xiao qiang, geri, mabel, munpun, yanghui or charmain) would just sit down and bridge for an hour or so. We literally bridge everywhere. In boys/girls room after lunch/dinner, in the class room ( lol ), on the bus to Angkor Wat( LOL ), blue pumpkin, on the plane.. Everywhere la.
Now I begin to understand what HY meant about being addicted to bridge. Wouldnt expect myself to fall victim to this sinful past time. =X
My little cousins learnt this game damn fast la. I took like 1 day to get the fundementals right (slow ar?) and when I taught them yesterday, they learnt it in like 1hr?! Super clever. Maybe I'm a good teacher la hee..
Hope we can carry on the Post OCIP bridging sessions in someone's house. Am looking forward for it. ^_^
P.S: Can I request to switch from 39SCE to 30SCE for my reservist? =p
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Cambodia II - Bridge entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment