Very touching dog film I've seen so far. The story is about this touching friendship between this dog mari and this little girl ah-ya. Mari has a very human side of her and she really touches (gan dong) my heart many times. Also the dogs are damn cute can. Really. Kawaii! I would give this show an A as a whole ( effects, content.. to the extent of hoaxing dogs into certain camera position. Heard wasnt easy hoaxing them to do so. lol )
P.S: If you want this show, pass me a thumbdrive wor! Another few hrs and I will be in Cambodia. I wish all my friends health! For those that are unable to go, I will do your part as well! =)
Mari damn cute rite?
Mari's three little puppies.
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Review of マリと子犬の物語
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment