2 weeks since I came back from Cambodia. And I seriously can say I miss that place alot. I miss the slow pace, the nice kids, the life we 'Cam On' shared there and many many more. Damn! I will go there once more before I graduate, before Zeitta they all graduate from BBLC( I hope =X)
The following pictures featured some of our Cam On members with their most unglame side throughout this trip. At any point of time, if you feel unwell or disturbing, please log off from my blog and take 5min rest. Also, people featured here, please dun spam or hack into my account wor.Baoxin and "Gold fish" Jeff. Not everyday sunday, dun get to c such puffy eyes everyday.
Ha.. Needless to say? Battle between animal and human.Me, Silorn(Our favourite student) and Beanie.
Rose! You jump I jump!
Romeo! Don't ditch me!
Our most manly canoeist with his queer habit of clipping his hair with a nice nice blue clip. Look also very blur.
Our superstarrr concussed.
Eat also can sleep?Latest Added:
Girls can really multi task. Eat and sleep simultaneously.
Take bus also sleep?
Finale photo. All marist shag out pix.
Think if i pose some more might receive death threats or get assasinated. Alrite, thats all folks, good day!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Cambodia IV - Unglame Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
............................................................................................................................................
dun like tt la. =P
Post a Comment